I actually offer two different types of free tutoring. Below you will find information and links related to each:
1. Student-Scheduled Free Tutoring:
Student-Scheduled free tutoring works essentially the same as scheduling a regular tutoring session with me, only you don’t have to pay for it. I make these tutoring sessions available as my schedule allows, and they are given away on a first-come first-served basis.
To schedule a free tutoring session with me, do the following:
1. Compare your timezone to Arizona/Phoenix time using this meeting planner from timeanddate.com.
2. Use the meeting planner from step 1 in conjunction with my calendar to find a time that works for both of us and is at least 6 hours from now. Note that the white areas of my calendar are when I am available, and that you may need to scroll down on the calendar page in order to see these white areas.
3. Once you have found a time that will work for both of us, open this form and fill out the information to schedule your free tutoring session with me. If the scheduling form doesn’t allow you to enter any information it means that all of the free tutoring sessions have already been given away, or I haven’t yet started giving away free sessions.
4. Once you have scheduled your free tutoring session check my calendar again to be sure your session has been scheduled. From there, simply follow the instructions in the email that you receive.
Please also note that this type of tutoring is given away on a donations gladly accepted basis. However, if you are unable to donate, please consider spreading the word about the tutoring that I offer. You may also write a review of my tutoring abilities over on SiteJabber, or post a comment about me below a relevant YouTube video. Doing so will help me continue to offer more free tutoring.
2. Bi-Yearly Free Tutoring:
Every year I give away two, two hour, free tutoring sessions. The first one happens on the second Saturday in February from 1:00pm to 3:00pm AZ time. The second one happens on the second Saturday in September from 1:00pm to 3:00pm AZ time. These sessions are open to anyone who happens to join in. However, I usually limit it to 2 or 3 students at a time purely for technical reasons. This type of tutoring is simply given away for free without any strings attached so that you can get a feel for how I tutor students and see if I am the right tutor for you. I update this page with the link a few minutes before the applicable start time of the session. Please join in if you can!
If you do choose to join in to one of my bi-yearly free tutoring sessions you are indicating that:
1. You have a sufficient computer/internet/microphone setup as outlined on my Computer Requirements page;
3. You agree to be bound by my tutoring policy.
Currently there is no link to bi-yearly free tutoring. It would appear here if there was.